From: Nibeck, Mike
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:18 AM
To: Nibeck, Mike; Shirley, Robert L.; Agile Transformation; [log in to unmask]; Lazorchak, William; Kellum, William; Das, Tapan; Smith, Russell; Conklin, Judith; Ibraheem, Leah; Chen, Jane; Daye, Stacian C.; Hall-Chandler, Beverly; Hanna, Suzan; Harris, Toni; Hawkins, LaTanya; Hunt-Waters, Sharon; Parker, Richard; Saxena, Sandeep; Shellem, Chuck; McGrory, James; Karamanis, Jim; Kuenning, Jennifer; Yu, KanKan; Keen, Laura; Nyepan, Dineda; Banks, Al; Cappello, Joe; Barb, Stephanie; Everingham, Michael; Parker, Brad; Beirne, Karen; Mandelbaum, Jane; McLaughlin, Pamela R; OCIO Managers/Supervisors; Rutledge, John; Dove, Charles; Dulabahn, Beth; Rynne, Erin; Bucknor, Vanley; Westervelt, Theron; Weber, Andrew; Smith, Jacqueline; Thomas, Deborah; Ament, Douglas; Della Porta, Ann; Christopher, David; Barthel, Jeremy; Martys, Michael; Ouellette, Patrick; Goldstein, Marvin; Murray, Ray; Leonard, David; Van Gilder, Karen; Swanson, Amy
Cc: Gangi, Jeffrey; Laurente, Kristin; Wu, Max; Grant, David; Buitano, Hugo; Wolden, Per; Ried, Deena; Vaughns, Erica; Fasnacht, Zachary; Chainani, Sujata; Smith, Natalie Buda; Hordatt, Camille; Palian, Bob; Wilson, Tina
Subject: Agile Community of Practice
When: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 11:00 AM-12:00 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Where: Automation Orientation Center LM-G45

Please note new meeting location and date/time.

Discuss Agile practices and processes at the Library.

Please invite anyone else that's interested in discussing and participating to the Agile implementation here at the Library.