A  transfer project is sitting on my desk needing my attention.
16 rpm music discs from car stereo and some theatre intermission music.
I plan to play them with a .5mil conical stylus at 33 with a  unequalized pre amp.
Computer sample rate of 88,200 then resample at 44,100 gives me the equivalent of 16 rpm.
Ok  NOW .......... whats the playback curve for 16 rpm music discs  ?    the disc recording standard would serve just as well.
My ear has it sounding pretty much like mono lp/45  but i was curious what the standard was.
many thanks
cordially
don ward