Hi -

More specifically, the material at NARA dates back to WW2 when it was the Office of War Information.  A lot of it shows up online but I don’t know if it’s all in there these days.  The recordings are a combination of VOA produced broadcasts and materials USIA recorded from the commercial networks.

I’ve worked in that collection a lot and would be glad to answer any questions.

Michael