A reminder, with a clarified description, and an extended deadline:

The ALCTS CaMMS Competencies and Education for a Career in Cataloging Interest Group (CECCIG) invites proposals for its 2018 Midwinter Meeting in Denver. The meeting will be held on Friday, February 9th, from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.

We are seeking presentations that reference the Core Competencies for Cataloging and Metadata Professional Librarians (https://alair.ala.org/handle/11213/7853), addressing the question: How can institutions support engagement in professional development at all levels, from degreed catalogers, to paraprofessionals, to interns, to achieve the Core Competencies?

We are planning on allowing approximately 20 minutes for each presentation, but will consider presentations of any length. Please submit your title and name(s) of presenter(s), contact information, estimated time to present, and a roughly 300 word proposal to both [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by Friday, November 17.

Maurine McCourry, Ph.D.
Technical Services Librarian
Hillsdale College, Mossey Library