In the past, plastic bags were never shipped to professional users, whether
cases of reels or hubs/pancakes. I only recall plastic bags in consumer
packaging of single 7-in. reels, and then not until the seventies. I concur
that volatilizing plastics need to be stored in breathable containers.

DDR

1006 Langer Way
Delray Beach, FL 33483
561.265.2976