I wouldn't store anything in plastic...it weeps. If you've stored LPs in
their original plastic, you can feel the sticky goo coming off the
plastic wrap. Car dash plastic weeps and covers inside windshields with
a layer of goo. Some types of water bottles are no longer used because
they can weep.
    Check out this article: https://goo.gl/xHBTpE

Paul

*Trescott Research - Paul T. Jackson *