From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eli Bildirici
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2017 7:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Universal Mexico Decca Remasterings

Hmm. That sounds very strange. What exactly is telling you the bitrate and samplerate of this content - the Oppos, your receiver, or something else?
Could there be a weird firmware issue on the Oppos with these discs? Have you tried other Pure Audio BDs on them to confirm?
Could they have meant to make an additional release of this content at 24/48 DTS-MA, and put the wrong 'pressing' in this package? Directly advertising falsely in this manner is otherwise pretty egregious