From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Lewis
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2017 7:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Questions about V Discs

On that the Sears V-Disc volumes are 30 year old Greenwood books that go for hundreds of dollars on amazon when you can find them at all. The information in them is of great interest and use to scholars/discographers and access is needed now worse than ever. ARSC supported Richard Sears'
research and I was wondering how much pull ARSC would have in making the material available again on the web. Not everyone, even amongst us, have these books or are within striking distance of a library where a set would reside. And trying to obtain a set for one's own use really isn't cost effective, even if you have the money to spend that way.

Just my thoughts,

Uncle Dave Lewis