From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gary Barclay
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2017 12:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Become an ARSC Member

Hello, Mr. Long,

I just renewed my membership with ARSC and inadvertently sent you $15 too much via PayPal. Thought I had clicked Basic Member ($45) and Canada or Mexico ($15 additional postage) for a total of $60 but was charged $75. Would you kindly provide a refund?

Thanks in advance, best regards, and season's greetings,

Gary Barclay