Thanks. I figured that would be the way. Anything automatic would need editing, I suppose like transcription software does.

I was thinking about the rolls made by famous players of the past, such as:
<https://www.allclassical.org/player-piano-rolls-listening-to-history/>

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio