Just before Fred Maroth (of Music and Arts) died, he sent me the master tapes and conveyed the rights to the Haydn Society recordings. While I would have to check the tapes I have in the garage, the only I items I have by Marlowe were the Haydn Sonatas. However, there are other items I have that might have been recorded by her, some keyboard concertos, that do not have full performer listings on the tapes. If you have reference to specific items, I can check in the garage.
Best,
Karl