 <http://uwm.edu/informationstudies>
<http://www.greynet.org/greynetmembership/institutional.html> GreyNet
welcomes its newest Institutional Member

 <http://uwm.edu/informationstudies> University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee,
School of Information Studies is a leading and collaborative school,
advancing knowledge and preparing students from diverse backgrounds to be
successful information professionals within their communities. Our vision is
to be a premier, international information school that shapes knowledge and
information technology through innovative research and teaching. We foster a
community of learning and research through collaborations with colleagues,
students, community members, practitioners, and organizations. Our research
contributes to the growth of knowledge by furthering new methods, theories,
techniques, paradigms, and applications. We strive for excellence in
teaching, research, and service through commitment, reflection, and
engagement. Our education programs prepare students with the knowledge,
skills, resources, and opportunities for lifelong learning and career
development. We innovate through idea creation, teaching, learning, and
knowledge discovery. And, we respect the diverse role, voice, and
contribution of each member of the school and community recognizing that our
strength results from working together toward a common purpose.
<http://uwm.edu/informationstudies> http://uwm.edu/informationstudies

 <http://www.greynet.org/> GreyNet 25 Years (Logo)

Grey Literature Network Service

Javastraat 194-HS

1095 CP Amsterdam

Netherlands

T/F +31-(0) 20 331 2420

Email: [log in to unmask]

Dedicated to Research, Publication, Open Access, Education, and Public
Awareness to Grey Literature