[log in to unmask]" lang="EN-US" link="#3366FF" vlink="#9900FF"> [log in to unmask]" v:src="cid:[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="_x0000_Mail" width="0" height="0" class="shape" style="display:none;width:0;height:0">

(crossposted)

Dear FEDLINK Members and Vendors,

The current fiscal year funding expires at midnight December 8, 2017. If additional funding is not authorized, a lapse in appropriations will occur. FEDLINK is closely monitoring the situation and will keep you updated on FEDLINK’s operating status.

FEDLINK has also completed a review and assessment of all our assisted acquisition contracts.  A federal government shutdown does not suspend any activities funded with no-year or multi-year appropriations or obligated prior to the lapse (i.e., contracts for books, information retrieval, serials, foreign language services.)  As such, we have determined that only a limited number of members and vendors with staffing contracts will be affected

Contractors/vendors will be officially notified by FEDLINK contract staff if their contract (including task and delivery orders) is impacted by the lapse in appropriations.

We’ve attached an FAQ on the status of FEDLINK assisted acquisition services in the event of a shutdown to answer many of your questions.  If you have additional questions, please contact us at [log in to unmask].

The FEDLINK Team