I am looking for the following NTSB report. Per the NTSB, the accident docket for this accident was destroyed and they only have the brief listed below. The pilot was Milton J. Brown. Passengers were Dr. W. Randolph Lovelace, II, and Mary Lovelace. Any information on the accident is greatly appreciated.

NTSB Identification: DEN66A0045
14 CFR Part 135 Nonscheduled operation of CUTTER FLY SER
Aircraft: BEECH B95, registration: N9975R
 FILE    DATE          LOCATION          AIRCRAFT DATA       INJURIES       FLIGHT                        PILOT DATA
                                                               F  S M/N     PURPOSE
2-1085  65/12/12 NR.ASPEN COLO         BEECH B95           CR-  1  0  0  COMMERCIAL                COMMERCIAL, FL.INSTR.,
        TIME - 1300                    N9975R              PX-  2  0  0  AIR TAXI-PASSG            AGE 27, 4000 TOTAL HOURS,
                                       DAMAGE-DESTROYED    OT-  0  0  0                            600 IN TYPE, INSTRUMENT
                                                                                                   RATED.
        TYPE OF ACCIDENT                                         PHASE OF OPERATION
           COLLISION WITH GROUND/WATER: CONTROLLED                  IN FLIGHT: NORMAL CRUISE
        PROBABLE CAUSE(S)
           PILOT IN COMMAND - BECAME LOST/DISORIENTED
           MISCELLANEOUS ACTS,CONDITIONS - FLEW INTO BLIND CANYON
        FACTOR(S)
           TERRAIN - SNOW-COVERED
        MISSING AIRCRAFT - LATER RECOVERED
         FIRE AFTER IMPACT
        REMARKS- RECOVERY DATE 12/15/66.

Full narrative is not available

Respectfully,

Roni

Roni Anderson
Librarian
[Library-Logo-EMail_small]

Federal Aviation Administration
Aerospace Medical Education Division
Phone: (405) 954-4398
Fax: (405) 954-4379

In our continuing effort to improve the quality of service to our stakeholders, the Office of Aerospace Medicine (AAM) would appreciate any comments you may have on our services and how to improve them.  Your participation in meeting our goals for continuous improvement is greatly appreciated.
http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/avs/stakeholder_feedback/aam/aam400/