[log in to unmask]" align=left hspace=12 v:shapes="Afbeelding_x0020_3">GreyNet welcomes its newest Institutional Member

University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, School of Information Studies is a leading and collaborative school, advancing knowledge and preparing students from diverse backgrounds to be successful information professionals within their communities. Our vision is to be a premier, international information school that shapes knowledge and information technology through innovative research and teaching. We foster a community of learning and research through collaborations with colleagues, students, community members, practitioners, and organizations. Our research contributes to the growth of knowledge by furthering new methods, theories, techniques, paradigms, and applications. We strive for excellence in teaching, research, and service through commitment, reflection, and engagement. Our education programs prepare students with the knowledge, skills, resources, and opportunities for lifelong learning and career development. We innovate through idea creation, teaching, learning, and knowledge discovery. And, we respect the diverse role, voice, and contribution of each member of the school and community recognizing that our strength results from working together toward a common purpose.  http://uwm.edu/informationstudies

[log in to unmask]" align=left hspace=12 alt="GreyNet 25 Years (Logo)" v:shapes="Afbeelding_x0020_1">

Grey Literature Network Service

Javastraat 194-HS

1095 CP Amsterdam

Netherlands

T/F +31-(0) 20 331 2420

Email: [log in to unmask]

Dedicated to Research, Publication, Open Access, Education, and Public Awareness to Grey Literature