I am cataloging an edition of Lucrezia Borgia: a chapter from the morals of the Italian renaissance. The preface clearly states: "The present text is based on the third original edition, the last supervised by the author. The English translation by John Leslie Garner...has been revised". It seems that the revision was done by the editor, Ludwig Goldscheider.

Would the following hypothetical AAP be sufficient?:

Lucrezia Borgia. $l English. $s (Goldscheider)

Or do I need to somehow indicate that this is a revision of a translation of a particular expression?

Jessica