It is so wonderful to hear all of these kind remarks and memories of Peter.  I will share them with current board and staff.  He was very fond of the AFC trustees…as individuals and as a group.  And to Ellen’s and Gen. Scott’s comments, he was extremely proud of his tenure with VHP.

My best to all, Betsy

Elizabeth Peterson

Director, American Folklife Center

Library of Congress