Hey there,

I believe these are all white label test pressings or masters. I don't
think the "L.M." relates directly to the matrix number that is also stamped
on the label.
See:
https://archive.org/details/78_songs-of-the-gay-nineties_frank-luther_gbia0028470a
The L.M. stamp is upside down on this one, so it seems it is not stamped at
the same time as the number below it.

I don't know for sure what L.M. means, but my guess is "lacquer matrix" or
"lacquer master." A lot of similar discs I have handled seem to be made of
lacquer, not shellac. You don't mention the material of these discs in your
email.

Just my two cents...
Jennifer Vaughn