From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Haley
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 2:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] What am I doing wrong?

Keep in mind that if you dub a 78 at another speed, unless you can dub it without any phono-EQ (flat), what you will get will be really fouled up, as the phono-EQ, which is specific to fixed frequencies, will be way, way off.  In other words, you will be seriously compounding the errors.  Of course if you like the results ...

Best,
John Haley