Does anyone on this list 1) know anything about Korean recordings of the 78 rpm era, and 2) actually read Korean? I have a five volume discography of Korean 78s-the transliterated title of which is Han'guk yusonggi umban-that I would love to have reviewed in the ARSC Journal. It's a little dated, from 2011, but I think it's important enough to still warrant some kind of review. I have students here who can read Korean, but they don't know anything about Korean records. Any help would be much appreciated.

Jim Farrington
Book Review Editor
ARSC Journal
Sibley Music Library