Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Natural History Publications for January FY 2018. This is assigned as Natural History Publications 2018 (I) for your information and selection. We have automatically added to your selection based on Country Profile for books published from 2016 onward. If you are interested to have these titles, please mark them “wanted” before February 07, 2018.

To see this online circular:

·         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id

·         Select your participant section

·         Log in using your account that we have provided

Th  Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress