I bow to the wisdom of the Working Group -- although I would have chosen a simple noun rather than an adjective -- if only to be consistent with the other nouns in the list.  This little exercise reminds me of the days back at IBM when my writers, editors and national language translators would have to explain over and over --  "No, that's not how you say it in English".  BTW, the coined terms I referred to were "thirdyear" and "halfyear".

I hereby let the terminology issues rest -- and hope that the codification suggestion can still be considered for inclusion for the "next level" (should there be one).
   Tony