Allegations and accusations are one thing.
Charges brought and proven in a court of law are quite another.

Perhaps, that is the "fairest" bu which to include such sources and 3XX fields.

I don't want to hurl any kind of incendiary bombs here so I will stop there.

Allison

I don't think it's any more subjective or political to choose to cite a reliable source stating information about an individual's past criminal behavior and subsequent changes to their corporate affiliations, than it is to choose to omit it, nor more subjective than other such judgments we routinely make about what counts as relevant or useful or reliable data about individual's career, birthplace, educational background, gender identity, etc.

I think the line of subjective politicizing would exist rather somewhere at the point of catalogers editorializing beyond the sources they cited, e.g. by recording 374 Monsters $2 lcsh or 372 Sin, Unpardonable $2 lcsh in these records.

And setting aside the more general professional discussions about the records in question, e.g. the sort of information that "belongs" in their NAF and where to record it and which sources are reliable, I believe the impulse (whether on the part of journalists, catalogers, or anyone) to appear neutral toward these perpetrators but to characterize the accusations against them as "politicizing" is the sort of stance that serves to enable this behavior and silence victims in the first place.