Here’s a few other examples of this kind of association:

100 1 Bolt, Usain, ǂd 1986-

370    Sherwood Content (Jamaica)

370    ǂc Jamaica ǂ2 naf

370    ǂe Kingston (Jamaica) ǂ2 naf

372    Running races ǂ2 lcsh

373    Olympic Games (28th : 2004 : Athens, Greece) ǂa Olympic Games (29th : 2008 : Beijing, China) ǂa Olympic Games (30th : 2012 : London, England) ǂa Olympic Games (31st : 2016 : Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) ǂ2 naf

374    Runners (Sports) ǂa Athletes ǂa Olympic athletes ǂ2 lcsh

100 1 Blair, Bonnie, ǂd 1964-

370    Cornwall on Hudson (N.Y.) ǂc United States ǂe Champaign (Ill.) ǂ2 naf

372    Speed skating ǂ2 lcsh

373    Olympic Winter Games (14th : 1984 : Sarajevo, Bosnia and Hercegovina) ǂa Olympic Winter Games (15th : 1988 : Calgary, Alta.) ǂa Olympic Winter Games (16th : 1992 : Albertville, France) ǂa Olympic Winter Games (17th : 1994 : Lillehammer, Norway) ǂ2 naf

374    Speed skaters ǂa Olympic athletes ǂ2 lcsh

They each participated in four Olympics.    Olympic games are events, coded 111 just as conferences/meetings are.

Adam Schiff

University of Washington Libraries