Perhaps both the note, to be understanded of the people, and in the AP, for the delectation of cataloging cognoscenti (because what the ... does "Reprint of (manifestation)" mean to the intelligent person in the street, who may not understand the subtleties of "( )" nor know what to us is "manifest"?).

BROWN UNIVERSITY  ::  PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02912  ::  401-863-1187
<Richard_Noble@Brown.edu>