If the record is being deleted and merged into another record, is there any reason to keep the field?  The note explains why the Dance Heritage record is Auth status=d, but it won’t be relevant in the other record.  We don’t retain source information for other information that we merge.

John Hostage

Senior Continuing Resources Cataloger

Langdell Hall 194

Harvard Law School Library