Oops, I misread and thought you were looking for time as a subject, but you want time as a title.  If you want Time (unqualified) as a title, then your search should be Title Whole Phrase, or "tiw=Time".  But there are over 6000 results, which is too many for OCLC to display.

                                                                        Steve McDonald

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of McDonald, Stephen
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 1:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] work (qualifier), etc.

Are you trying to find the Subject Authority Record?  Or are you trying to find bibliographic records with the 650 Time?

If you want the SAR, then you can search authorities limited to the Topicals search, or "sp:time".

If you want bibliographic records, you can search the LCSH Whole Phrase index, or "hlw=time".  Unfortunately, there seems to be 6942 results even limiting to English cataloging, which is too many results for Connexion to display.  You will have to limit it further by other indexes.

                                                                        Steve McDonald