From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yang Wang
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 12:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] work (qualifier), etc.

This is just a quick follow-up on a related issue.

Time [Title, without qualifier] is in NAF [http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n94056291.html], but the term is identical to Time [Topic]. Could someone tell me how to refine my search on Time [Title] as a subject in OCLC?

I also tried "searchFAST." By typing "time title" in the full heading search box, at least I got to know that there are 161 usages in World Cat (2016) and 10 usages in LC (2016) with Time (Title) as subject. But that was the end of it. I was unable to go further.

Thanks in advance!

Yang