This raises an interesting question. According to RDA 6.27.1.9, the AAP for a work should not conflict with one that represents an agent or a place, but what about a subject?  I thought I read someplace that subject headings were part of the universe we should consider, but if so, the PS would be the place to put it.

John Hostage

Senior Continuing Resources Cataloger

Langdell Hall 194

Harvard Law School Library