We're not using Library of Congress records.  We're cataloging some
rare/unique items.  Our MARC/XML records will be uploaded into the NPS
Library catalog.

Thanks again for these thoughts,

Jerry Fabris, Museum Curator
Thomas Edison National Historical Park
National Park Service
United States Department of the Interior
211 Main Street, West Orange, New Jersey 07052
tel: (973) 736-0550, ext. 48