(cross posted)

Dear Colleagues,

As part of FEDLINK’s continuing efforts to improve its online registration system, we will be performing system maintenance on the Online Registration system.  During the maintenance work, the online registration system will be unavailable in the late afternoon on Friday, February 16, 2018, from 4:45pm until 6:00am (EST) on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 .  Additional testing of the system may cause longer service delays.

To ensure we receive your account updates, please make any service requests or updates by February 15, 2018.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Lennel Galloway at [log in to unmask]

The FEDLINK Team