https://online.wr.usgs.gov/calendar/current.html

~~~~~~~

Recent Senate and House Hearings with USGS staff as witnesses, video archived online:

Senate Hearing, Jan 30, 2018
Full Committee Hearing on Natural Hazards:
https://www.energy.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/hearings-and-business-meetings?ID=5A2AF25B-C46A-48F0-8F41-48476304DC75
The purpose of this hearing is to examine the role of the U.S. Geological Survey and the U.S. Forest Service in preparing for and responding to natural hazard events, as well as the current status of mapping and monitoring systems.

House Hearing, Nov 30, 2017
Legislative Hearing on Geothermal Exploration, 3 Other Bills
https://naturalresources.house.gov/calendar/eventsingle.aspx?EventID=403417

~~~~~~~

Please let me know if you seek additional research tips and tricks, or information sources.

Enjoy the day,
Emily

Emily C. Wild
Librarian (Physical Scientist)