Colleagues –

The FEDMETRICS Working Group is developing a Webinar for Federal Library staff, scheduled for Thursday, April 12 at 2:00 pm EDT on “Presenting Library Statistics to Management" and we are looking for examples of how different libraries present their metrics to their management. Please send your examples in PDF format to [log in to unmask] by March 10, 2018 so that the Working Group can review the examples and decide how to incorporate them into the presentation. All examples will be credited in the Webinar unless you ask for anonymity in which case we will use the example in a way that does not indicate agency or contributor. Regardless of whether or not you want your report credited, we would really appreciate as many different ways in which you have presented your library’s statistics to management as possible.

The Working Group is also developing a presentation for the FEDLINK Forum on May 1-2 on “Demonstrating Value: Communicating the Complexity of Research Work to Leadership” so if you have a current strategy for capturing reference and research work that reflects the complexity of requests, we would love to hear from you as well.

Look for information on the April Webinar soon and we look forward to receiving examples of your charts, graphs, reports and presentations to build a successful April Webinar from. Thanks!

Richard Huffine | [log in to unmask]
Librarian | Administrative Operations
Office: (202) 435-7483 | Mobile: (202) 308-2960

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
consumerfinance.gov

Confidentiality Notice: If you received this email by mistake, you should notify the sender of the mistake and delete the email and any attachments.  An inadvertent disclosure is not intended to waive any privileges.