This message has been cross-posted. Please excuse any duplication.
Check out these free, educational webinars from the U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO) taking place the first half of March! Take advantage of these free training opportunities, and check back later in the month to see the next set of offerings from GPO.
· USGS Library Materials for Earth's Age, https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/383-webinar-usgs-library-materials-for-earth-s-age, Tuesday, March 6, 2018, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. (EST)
· Collection Stewardship: Protecting the Access Rights of Present and Future Users, https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/371-collection-stewardship-protecting-the-access-rights-of-present-and-future-users, Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EST)
· A Student’s Guide through Benefits.gov, https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/386-a-student-s-guide-through-benefits-gov, Thursday, March 8, 2018, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EST)
· Disaster Preparedness: Planning & Crisis Communication, https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/379-disaster-preparedness-planning-crisis-communication, Monday, March 12, 2018, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. (EDT)
· Digital Content Contributors: Increasing Access to Digitized Content, https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/385-webinar-digital-content-contributors-increasing-access-to-digitized-content, Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT)
· Federal Government Databases and Websites: A Surprising Source of State and Local Data, https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/384-webinar-federal-government-databases-and-websites-a-surprising-source-of-state-and-local-data, Wednesday, March 14, 2018, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT)
· OSTI.GOV: Making Science More Open, Efficient, and Reproducible, https://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/387-osti-gov-making-science-more-open-efficient-and-reproducible, Thursday, March 15, 2018, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT)
Attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation from GPO for each webinar they attend. Closed captioning is available for all webinars. Registrants will be sent access information upon registering.
View our complete archive of recorded webinars and webcasts: http://login.icohere.com/public/topics.cfm?cseq=1172. All are encouraged to share and re-post information about these free training opportunities.
Jaime Hays | Outreach Librarian | Library Services & Content Management | ph 202.512.1952 | mb 202.394.5905
GPO | OFFICIAL | DIGITAL | SECURE 732 North Capitol Street, NW, Washington, DC 20401