Hello, everyone.

The U.S. Coast Guard Academy Library has a small selection of items in need of a new home.

Please review the attached PDF or Excel, and if your library is interested in these items contact me at [log in to unmask] by COB Feb 28, 2018.   These items will be shipped via USPS (no postage necessary).

If interested, I would appreciate your selection, your library's primary contact for the items, their phone number or email, and the appropriate shipping address for USPS including zip5+4.

Please let me know if you have trouble with the attachment or have questions about a title listed.

Very respectfully,

Roxanne Korpal-Gosvener, Library Technician
Interlibrary Loans, ph: 860-444-8676, [log in to unmask]
USCGA Library: learn - explore - innovate - succeed
#librariestransform Because Libraries Make Leaders