GHE Users,

The GHE team has just finished preliminary testing of the ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5.1 deployment in the Staging environment. We are opening it up for you to test, but please carefully read the notes below, before logging in:

Boring stuff:

1.       The tool uses your windows credentials, but you must specify your domain when logging in i.e. "LIB\username". Failure to do so (3x) might lock your account. Most users only have to do this once, and the browser will remember next time.

2.       This environment is temporary, and users should not save production-level content to it. It may get lost.

3.       Firefox and Chrome seem to perform better than other browsers.

4.       If you hit any problems or get any error messages, please send me an email ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>). For issues with the production level system, please continue to use Service-Now.

Fun stuff:

5.       This new environment now has a hosting server, meaning that you can publish Hosted Feature Services just like ArcGIS Online.

6.       This environment comes with all of the perks of ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5.1.

7.       Insights for ArcGIS 2.1 is part of this update, but due to limited licenses, we only have one copy in the Staging Environment. If you are an insights guru and want to test it, please let me know and I can allocate it to you. For everyone else who wants to learn insights, please refer to the emails about the AGOL evaluation copies or contact me separately, and we'll see what we can do.

Login: LIB/username
Password: Windows Password

Happy Mapping,

Mike S