From: Lauren Lipovic [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 4:21 PM
Subject: Esri FedGIS March 20-21 Agenda

All,

Bonnie, Heather, and I have sincerely enjoyed working with each of you to advance the Library of Congress’s mission with GIS over the last year.  We are excited to invite you to Esri’s 2018 FedGIS Conference this March 20-21 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC.

The 2018 FedGIS Conference agenda is live for your viewing here. Because the agenda is quite extensive, we created a custom agenda based on topics we have discussed with you over the last year with you (attached).  Please feel free to review the entire agenda and customize based on your interests. I have attached a word document for this purpose.  We also encourage you to use the Esri app, available for free in app stores.

The 2018 Esri Developer Summit D.C. takes place Thursday, March 22 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.  More information on the dev summit can be found here.

As always, registration is complimentary to all government and non-profit employees and contractors.  The conference will dive into product updates, feature federal user successes from 2017, and feature hundreds of professional development workshops and special interest groups.  Certifications will be available for attendance to professional development courses.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions ahead of the conference.  Please do not hesitate to call or text Bonnie or me during the conference (cell phone provided in attachment).

Please share with colleagues that I may have inadvertently left off of this email.

We look forward to hosting you at this year’s conference!

Lauren

Lauren Lipovic

Program Manager, GIS for Public Policy| Esri National Government

T: 703.506.9515, x8096 | M: 563.271.6588| [log in to unmask] |esri.com

THE SCIENCE OF WHERE™