From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Langley, Patty (DDL)
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 5:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Book Received from Amazon

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****

Personally, I don’t think it warrants action. We receive unsolicited materials all the time. If it’s a local author, we would add to collection; otherwise, the books go onto shelves that are free to take whenever we have meetings here.

Thanks,

Patty

Patty Langley

Delaware Center for the  Book

Delaware Division of Libraries

121 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. North

Dover, DE 19901

302-257-3011

[log in to unmask]" alt="DLIconLogo-no-org">