Becky Brasington Clark
Director, Library of Congress Publishing Office
Acting Director, Center for the Book
202-707-1520

On Feb 7, 2018, at 3:00 PM, Charles Johanningsmeier <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi All: Much as I have enjoyed reading of your activities – all for the good of reading! – I was wondering how, since I am no longer with the Nebraska Center for the Book, I could get taken off your list serve? I would appreciate it!

Best wishes,

Chuck

Dr. Charles Johanningsmeier

Professor, Department of English

Wardle Chair of the College of Arts and Sciences

University of Nebraska at Omaha

Omaha, NE  68182-0175

(402) 554-3319