This is the first time we've created a program guide for our picture book award. Just wanted to share with you all!
Suzanne

From: Walker, Suzanne
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2018 2:41 PM
To: aisle <[log in to unmask]>; Inchildprog <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 2018 Firefly Program Guide!

The 2018 Indiana Early Literacy Firefly Program Guide is now live on our website:

http://www.in.gov/library/files/FireflyProgramGuide2018.pdf

The guide is chock-full of ideas for using the five nominated titles in your storytimes, pre-school classrooms, or daycares. There is even a storytime already planned out for you using all five books.

As a reminder, the last day to turn in votes is May 16th. Anyone who collects votes is welcome to turn them in. All you have to do is email your tallies to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

For more information on the Firefly Award, please visit our website here: http://www.in.gov/library/firefly.htm.

The ballot with the five nominated titles is here: http://www.in.gov/library/files/FireflyBallot2018.pdf.

Thank you! Have fun!

Suzanne Walker