Hello, Guy!
We are so excited about this wonderful opportunity! We have some questions
as we get our application ready- would you please give me a call?

(Wondering- does the event have to be in 2018 or can it be in 2019? What is
the turn around time for decisions?)

We have a statewide civil rights team conference that attracts about 1,000
middle school and high school students doing civil rights work within their
communities. we’d love to ask her to come for the 2019 spring conference,
ideally, especially since her books are used by the teams (and by our adult
book groups for new adult readers or English as a second language students).

Thanks! LIzz
–––
Lizz Sinclair
Director of Programs
Maine Humanities Council / Harriet P. Henry Center for the Book
674 Brighton Avenue
Portland, Maine 04102
Phone: ( 207) 773.5051 ext. 206
Fax-  (207) 773.2416
www.mainehumanities.org

Maine communities transformed by the power & pleasure of ideas