Eero Aro noted that Reaper will open "AUD" files. Know that the
developers of Reaper were the developers of Winamp.

IMHO, Reaper is an amazing DAW at an amazing price. Go to their website
and download the software. It's the full featured version that is
nagware for 60 days unless you pop for the $60.00 license (Yes, I said
60 bucks for a full featured DAW). At the end of 60 days, the free
version will end unless you buy it.

Regards,

Corey

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering