Dear Center for the Book affiliates and friends:

We are pleased to let you know that the application period for the 2018 Library of Congress Literacy Awards is now open. I am attaching a call for entries. Could you please distribute it to anyone or any organizations you feel would be interested?

Also, we will soon be asking for interest from state centers in having their own local literacy awards.

The final agenda for the Idea Exchange will come to you very soon. I will have an answer regarding Center for the Book funding. Thanks for your patience.

See you soon,

Guy Lamolinara

Communications Officer

Center for the Book