From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lamolinara, Guy
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2018 7:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: call for applications to the LC Lit Awards

Yes-that is what I meant.

Guy Lamolinara
Communications Officer
Center for the Book
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave. S.E.
Washington, DC 20540-4920

(202) 707-9217
(202) 707-0269 (FAX)

From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ryan, Mary Jo
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 1:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

When you say that you ", we will soon be asking for interest from state centers in having their own local literacy awards," do you mean that the LOC CfB will again provide funding to support our local state literacy awards? The Nebraska Center for the Book continued the Nebraska literacy award last year (without any LOC funding-we just called it a "special presidential literacy award"). We would really appreciate it if the LOC CfB would reinstate the financial support for local state literacy awards. Thanks for considering this, mj

[NLClogo4PCjan03-web]
Mary Jo Ryan, Communications Coordinator
Nebraska Library Commission, The Atrium, 1200 N St., Suite 120
Lincoln NE 68508-2023, 402-471-3434, 402-471-2083-FAX
nlc.nebraska.gov<http://www.nlc.nebraska.gov/>

"If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane," Jimmy Buffett.