From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lamolinara, Guy
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 1:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: in re reimbursements for Idea Exchange

All-

I have received many emails from you regarding whether there will be funds from the Center for the Book to help with your expenses traveling to DC for the Idea Exchange.

I am still awaiting a response in this uncertain environment.

I have just learned I will have an answer on Monday. As soon as I hear, I will send another email with the news.

Thanks to all of you for your patience.

Guy Lamolinara
Communications Officer
Center for the Book
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave. S.E.
Washington, DC 20540-4920

(202) 707-9217
(202) 707-0269 (FAX)

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.