From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lamolinara, Guy
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 2:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Idea Exchange reimbursements

To All Center for the Book Affiliates and Friends,

We have received many emails from you regarding whether we would be able to offer any reimbursement for expenses in coming to Washington for the Idea Exchange meeting. Thank you for your patience.

I regret to tell you that we are unable to do so this year. Given this circumstance, we hope you are still able to join us on May 9, as it promises to be one of our best meetings.

If, however, you are unable to attend, please send me an email at [log in to unmask] if you are interested in attending virtually. We are investigating methods to make this possible.

Thank you for your continued support of the Center for the Book and its important mission.

Guy Lamolinara

Communications Officer

Center for the Book

Library of Congress