Faidley's looked like the best choice close to the hotel. G & M is famous
for crabs but their Lithicum Heights location is probably an Uber ride too
far. Thanks, Steve, for the tip about the fish sandwich in the General
Market. That's my lunch destination every day!

DDR

--
1006 Langer Way
Delray Beach, FL 33483