I'm getting you note to Steve Smolian so it seems his email is set to
respond to ARSCLIST.

Paul T. Jackson
Trescott Research
Steilacoom, WA 98338
trescottresearch.com

On Apr 3, 2018 8:00 PM, "Corey Bailey" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

You need a faster computer!

Your email client is still set to respond to you, not the list!

Regards'

Corey

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering
www.baileyzone.net