Hi Curtis,

Did you mean to contact my classmate (and fellow UCLA Chapter board member)
Siri Luk, or were you trying to reach me? I believe I am all registered for
the conference, and Tim knows that I'm a 2018 travel grant recipient. Just
let me know if you need more information from me, or if you are looking to
contact Siri, and I can put you in touch with her.

All the best,
Yuri Shimoda