One of the biggest record labels in South Africa in the 50s was
Troubadour.  The story is actually SUPER compelling and I know the family
whose patriarch co-founded the label. Their masters were sold to gallo
records but I am pretty sure after doing some research that they have lost
the masters, or at least a majority of them.

Between the internet, discogs, other sources, there are about 10-12 sides
"out there" but not even a piece of the bigger pie.

I am looking for Troubador recordings/masters/78s. I am looking for any
help in putting back together this catalog.  I have a project in mind for
this music

THANK YOU!

David Katznelson